Monday, October 31, 2005

9:41am
Yay! The company is starting a new incentive program “Blue to the Max” for which I am not eligible! Awesome!

10:00am
Apparently it was a casual day, and I missed out. Also, Janine and I both came out of our rooms this morning wearing the exact same out fit: gray slacks, white button down, red sweater -> I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

11:47am
Personal statements are hard. Per Kristen’s advice, don’t buy breakfast food at gas stations.

11:56am
The woman who works in Marketing Communications who I think looks like Portia de Rossi is wearing biker gear for the Halloween Costume Contest today. Biker gear. Leather jacket, short black skirt, boots, fishnets, and helmet. The day just got a little brighter.

1:19pm
It just dropped 10 degrees in here. It’s 55 degrees outside and I am inside wearing slacks and a sweater and I cannot get warm. I have resorted to wearing my coat and my knit hat. It’s not professional, but it’s warm. After doing some brief research, I have established that there is no OSHA guidelines for office temperatures. Damn.

3:33pm
Shivering at my desk.

4:20pm
I am so ready for this day to be over. I was extremely productive in writing my personal statement, and now I have a passable 2nd draft. In other news, it’s still ridiculously cold in here and I’m hungry. Ohh! I just found M&Ms in my bag.

4:48pm
My coworkers just claimed that I was a leafy green vegetable eater that will not eat anything with eyes. How wrong they are. Don’t worry, I informed them that I am very much a meat and potatoes kind of girl.

5:34pm
Tontie is the best game ever.
  • Tontie
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home