Thursday, October 20, 2005

10:23am
So I’ve been informed today that in addition to being cheaper, Red Thunder is an inferior product than Red Bull. It uses high fructose corn syrup and will make you “tubby.” But for someone who works out, and lives on a budget, $20 cheaper (by the case) energy drink sounds pretty attractive. However, even though it tastes similar to Red Bull, it lacks Red Bull’s characteristic bite and aroma. On the other hand, it’s $20 more expensive – a true dilemma

11:28am
1 hour and 58 minutes. 12 calls, busier than yesterday. Hungry for lunch again, but all I have is two pieces of pizza that were left out all night last night. No glorious peanut butter and chocolate sandwich today. Also, I failed to go running this morning. But it was raining, and my shoes are held together with duct tape and are thus not particularly waterproof. I can stand being wet, but I can’t abide having wet feet. Hopefully there won’t be rain tomorrow, because while it felt good to sleep that extra hour, I feel more tired now than I have all week.

11:35
6 hours and 25 minutes remain

12:02pm
What if I got a tattoo? Somewhere that was only visible for about 4 months of the year, quasi discreet and personally meaningful? Not to mention, I’ve been told it would look hot? But do I want to have something forever?

1:28pm
I have been thwarted by the internet in my attempt to track down an address. Usually the internet is my greatest friend in my search to find information. And I thought that once again it had saved me when I used google maps to locate a street name, reverse addressed the street to find everyone who lived on that street – only to have the name I was looking for, not appear.

1:34pm
again with the laughing.

1:49pm
This is quite possibly the slowest day ever. And I didn’t even bring my Red Thunder. 4 hours and 11 minutes remain.

1:58pm
I might actually have to wear gloves at work. My hands are like ice. Memo to companies, don’t make office space out of warehouses. You can’t heat them. I’m seriously considering lighting a fire in my trashcan to warm my hands at, or maybe I should just rest them on my computer which is probably overheating.

2:59pm
Check out liveplasma.com – really cool music mapping tools that uses data from Amazon to graphically show the links between bands or movies.

3:23pm
I have exhausted everything on the internet, please comment on some good websites to look at, for now, I have returned to staring at my cube wall.

5:16pm
Five o'clock to six is the longest hour of the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ariela said...

Ok... I would like three tiles named.

1. Penelope -- in honor of our own Penelope. It was her birthday last week, and she DEFINITELY deserves a tile. Plus, it's a cool name.

2. Kah El -- Superman's krypton name? Hells yeah.

3. Fanny -- after a woman's ample butt, or the pack.

Also. If you win the powerball, I would like to request a few things. One, you take ME out to beer every Thursday. And second, we get buffalo fries every time. Yes?

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home