Friday, October 07, 2005

9am
My trainer isn't here today, not sure how I'm going to train without a trainer. I think it will be another long day staring at my cube wall.

9:30am
With my boss gone, everyone is a little more laid back and there was free breakfast to go along with free potluck lunch . . . which looks soo good. No word on our bonuses yet, now totaling $100.

10am
I think I've mastered the fine art of "studying" my materials while I sleep at my desk.

10:20am
It's Friday. I should be happy. But the thought of listening to calls all day - the next 6 hours, kind of makes me want to die. Alot.

10:30am
Did I mention that I have a nameplate. With my name on it. It hangs on my cube wall.

1:30pm
Three more hours until I get off and no scheduled activities. Three more hours of sitting and staring. Shoot me now. I wrote that 50 times on a piece of paper. I can almost guarantee at least two more trips to the restroom, one short nap, a daydream, and a minute by minute countdown until I get off work.

3:45pm
I have now read every piece of corporate literature that exists on the company website. I just took a bathroom break, and now I'm staring at the wall, again. It would be ok if there were four walls . . . but no. I share a cube in a team of eight. And it's open for all to see what I'm doing. So much for staring at the internet, and checking out the latest T.A.T.U. song lyrics. Did I mention that I had read the rules and regulations surrounding the viewing and use of the company website . . . oh and the employee handbook and benefits package . . . for which I am not eligible.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wayne Hairston said...

Hi,

I was just surfing the web and found your blog. I will definitely bookmark your site and pass it on to my subscribers. If you have time, please go to my free personals content site. It is nothing special but you may still find something of value there.

Best regards,

Wayne

5:52 PM  
Blogger slytyguy said...

Hi, I found your blog here to be very interesting so I told a couple friends. I think it's great and quite interesting so I bookmarked it. Hope you don't mind...
(Anyone on this blog should post a comment and come back often!)
I also have a site if you or anyone is interested in free French Kissing Tips or great How to Kiss info. It's a very useful kissing resource if you're into romance and dating.
Great work on this blog here, and keep up the good work!

Tyler - to check out my site click sexy kissing

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home