Wednesday, October 05, 2005

9am
I've been here an hour today and have done nothing yet, but I did just hear someone say something about TPS reports. I am in hell. I just wish to god that I had my own cube and that I didn't want to keep my job quite so much -- damn them and their $15 an hour! Damn you corporate world!

10am
Two hours and I've done nothing, oh wait, I went to the bathroom . . . twice.

11:30am
Three and a half hours, I have now taken a quiz. I'm sitting back in my cube now, staring at the wall. Also, we discovered that something very sketchy is going on with our $75 bonus.

3:30pm
The monotony was broken up by quickly composing an email to Jessica, writing a letter to my landlord, and partaking of an unexpected ice cream sundae bar. However, as of right now, I'm staring at the wall again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home