Tuesday, October 11, 2005

8:45am
My boss informs us that she's going to be around "sporadically" today, which translates into "you're going to stare at your cube wall alot today."

8:55am
I just spent 10 minutes drawing lists and diagrams in order to keep track of the slow, but thankfully, inevitable passage of time.

10:50am
Well, at least I'm being personally productive. I've now completed two handwritten letters to two friends that I haven't spoken to in awhile. Go me.

2:40pm
Today has been pretty busy, they're keeping us at doing test scenarios and there was a book sale and free food. Again? Yes. Again.

3:10pm
I've just discovered that the CEO of my company graduated WashU with a BA in Psych. HAHA, what are the odds? Completed EMBA work -- B-School Pre School for Execs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home