Friday, November 17, 2006

There was supposed to be 1-2 inches of slushy snow mix on the ground this morning - what was there when I looked outside - nothing. The band that would have produced that frothy mix ended up miles and miles south of us. How is it that anyone can keep their job when they are wrong so much of the time. I love it when i was listening to the weatherman this morning who talked about today's and tomorrow's weather - while completely avoiding the fact that he had predicted 1-2 inches of snow that never showed up this morning. I wish I could so calmly gloss over errors of mine.

Google bought blogger and is now making changes. why this annoys me: I use a different email address than the one that is on file with blogger - this is because i want in no way to be associated with my real email address, which as we all know is my name. Therefore i have a different gmail address that i use with the blogger account to avoid using my real address. Now, that being said, I use my real address to write my posts into a draft and post them later (this is because i don't want to be accessing blogger here at work) - so, when i log into blogger - i now have to log in with my google account, ok that's all well and good. but then i have to log into a different google account to get to the post. this inevitably signs me out of either blogger or gmail because you can't have different google accounts open at the same time! grrrr!! and i don't like the new layour of the 'beta" version. bleh

speaking of updating - I recently updated caris' blog, so if you've been hankering for some of her musings - you know have roughly four new posts. can i just say that i miss her lots.

Ever wonder where you you can purchase riot gear? http://www.galls.com/category2.html?assort=general_catalog&cat=2999
\n \ni hate when people imply that you personally wronged them in some way. for instance this gentleman on the phone had a problem with one of our products - he said " i just can\'t understand why you would do something like that." uh, sir, I had nothing to do with it. thank you. \n\n \n \n \n \n \n\n",0]
);
D(["ce"]);
//-->
there you go. and who would have guessed that it would br from aramark?

i hate when people imply that you personally wronged them in some way. for instance this gentleman on the phone had a problem with one of our products - he said " i just can't understand why you would do something like that." uh, sir, I had nothing to do with it. thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home