Monday, October 09, 2006

8:57a
On the way into work today, I saw a pick up truck....with a spoiler - yep right there on its back gate. It was quiet odd.

9:15a
See fridays are nice because half the people that work here don't come in - so i get to park in the parking lot that's not a quarter mile away from my office (no really - a quarter mile, i checked.) and half the people around the nation think the weekend starts on friday too, so we take about half the calls that we normally do.

10:06a
Of course, those 50% of people can still call in with involved questions or issues that require long long discussions with my boss and making 2 or 3 other calls in order to get the information that the caller wants. Yeah, seems all those people, don't start their weekends on friday.

10:38a
My hours changed as of 10/16, I know come in a half-hour earlier. Really all that does is mess up my morning. Jen leaves at 7a and if I went in at 9a, I could potentially make it to the gym before work, but since i know have to leave at 8a, it doesn't really leave enough time to hit the gym and shower and leave for work. boo on that. and i still got out at 5p, so it's still going to be dark by the time i get home - and who wants to run errands in the dark? not me. dark time means sleepy time.

11:25a
It's friday it's friday, it's friday. In true college tradition, WILD is tomorrow, and by god, I'm going! I may not drink a six-pack or more and later pass out, but I will go and watch undergraduates do it.

11:39a
This is some serious lightning:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=407650&in_page_id=1770

1:06p
I would like to go home now.

2:16p
Also, Keith had another scorcher last night, his best yet. Check it out at crooksandliars.com

2:59p
I'm tired of being at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home