Friday, September 26, 2008

T - 38 days

Do you know what the vote margin was in Florida 2000?

....wait for it....537.

537!!!! That's it!!

Are you fucking kidding me? 537 votes would have changed the course of history. Just think of every asshole thing that Bush has ever done. It didn't have to be this way.

This is why we have to GOTV in Missouri, and everywhere.

This is why we have to convince, mom and dad and grandma and grandpa and your other family members, and your coworkers and your friends and your neighbors.

537 votes. how many people do you know? how many friends to you have on facebook/myspace? how many people follow your twitter. who can you reach?

can you be responsible for making 5 votes happen, 10 votes?

I know last night I convinced seven people to canvass this weekend. I've made hundreds of calls. I'm working on election day. I'm talking o my faimily , my friends, my coworkers, iIm wearing a button, a t-shirt, I have a bumper sticker, a yard sign, I've given money and time, and words.

What can you do?

537 votes. every. little. thing. you. do. helps. EVERYTHING

38 days = 8 years

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home