Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So, I’m not saying that she did it for me or anything. I am saying that it’s a mighty coincidence that Ellen appeared on Leno in opposition to Prop 8, gave $100,000 and cut a PSA, all mere days after I wrote me letter. I’m not saying she did it for me. I’m just saying.

Also, I’m not saying that Sarah Palin is a complete idiot, but I am saying that she asserted yesterday (after a question from a 3rd grader) that the Vice President is in charge of the Senate.

Additionally, she was recently photographed wearing a scarf; nothing funny about that, it is fall and it’s getting cooler and scarves are fashionable…the scarf says “vote.” Nothing funny about that, nothing curious about that, it is election time and she is running of high office. The scarf has donkeys on it. No really, donkeys. Donkeys, of course being the symbol of the Democratic Party. So here we have the vice presidential candidate of the Republican Party, sporting an accessory with the opposition party’s logo.



Now I’m saying she’s a complete idiot.

What other Sarah Palin scandals can be dug up. How about this one?

RNC spends $150,000 in two months to outfit the gov and her family at sak’s fifth ave and neiman marcus?

How about this one?

Sarah Palin charged the state for her children’s plane tickets when the accompanied her to events…and later amended expense reports to show they were on “official business”?

Me thinks that when little Sarah gets sent back to Alaska, she better watch her political back because Alaskans are going to send her packing come reelection time.

Here’s a fun video of John McCain trying to say “rates were cut” and instead comes out with “rates were cunt-cut in the Bush years.”



Oops, not really a word that you accidentally say. Unless, maybe you’ve been saying it in private, maybe to your wife….let’s not forget about this incident witnessed by three reporters and two aides:

At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain's hair and said, "You're getting a little thin up there." McCain's face reddened, and he responded, "At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt." McCain's excuse was that it had been a long day. If elected president of the United States, McCain would have many long days.


Yeah, not so much with this guy and being the president. I don’t think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home