Monday, November 28, 2005

9:36am
Not falling asleep until after 4am sucks. More later, after I wake up.

11:15am
Ok, so yeah, back to the grind after a four day weekend. Here's what we have to look forward to: we have off Dec 23-26, then a three day week, and then off Dec 30 - Jan 2 (not that i'll be around for jan 2) shrug. So T-day was good, lots of good food, good friends, good times.

11:30am
The firing range. Gotta love the guns. Though I think that a 9mm rifle (see Photo of the Day) is a little strange. Plus, this weapon strongly resembles something out of Halo. Back to the firing range; you sure as hell can't beat firing some 200 rounds as a form or relaxation.

11:44am
Once again, even though it is (relatively) warm out side, the temperature has plummeted inside. I'm wearing my winter coat, but I forgot my hat and gloves at home. shiver shiver.

12:08pm
DON'T PUT ME ON HOLD. YOU CALLED ME, SO DON'T PUT ME ON HOLD.
really, really crappy hold music.

1:41pm
"Are you purchasing for personal use or on behalf of a company?" "Yes." (silence) Oh, ok, thanks for clearing that up.

2:30pm
Ok people, if you filled out a survey or took a test drive and you were supposed to recieve some kind of gift card for doing the aforementioned thing, and you do not recieve your gift card, calling here is not going to make a damn bit of difference. Here's a brief example, your friend promises you some money if you mow her lawn, you mow the lawn and she doens't give you any money. Calling a bank is not going to get you the money. Talking to the person who promised you the money might. This has been our common sense lesson for the day.

3:48pm
Thanks alot DENA from corporate services. Way to just hang up on me when I couldn't help you with what you needed and rebuffed your attempts to pawn off your cardholder on me. Fuck you.

4:42pm
"Your company is insane." Listen lady, I've already explained that even though we share part of our name with our parent company, we are not our parent company. They are the ones that administer that particular product and thus I cannot help you. I've given you your options, and been very polite and helpful. I'm sorry that you were transferred here by someone who doesn't know how to do their job right, but don't fucking yell at me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot rifle...I like the .40 cal though...more stopping power. On a related note, if I move my residency to CT, I'm going to get a CT CCW permit and an out-of-state FL CCW permit, and something like a Glock 10mm, which I will be legally able to carry, among other places, in Missouri. Should that happen, we need to go shooting sometime.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home