Thursday, November 17, 2005

9:34am
NO HOT WATER! NO FUCKING HOT WATER!

9:45am
Entertaining websites, the first compliements of Julia and the second compliments of myself:

Jerry Springer Mad Libs
Trippy Mind Game

10:07am
As per Zak's observation, and further investigation, it appears that the story about the vibrators at Target is false. The Elexa brand by Trojan is going to have several products at Target including lube and condoms, but sadly, no vibrator.

10:16am
Ok, so in my travels through cyberspace everyday, I encounter new and interesting things. This is one of the wildest things I have every come across, the pentop computer

12:36pm
It's surprisingly slow here today, and quiet. I think that all the important people are in a meeting, so the office floor is pretty quiet. And, I'm hungry. In other news, Harris has Bushies approval/disapproval at 34%/65%

1:43pm
I'm told that in spite of our lack of hot water, I can still comfortably wash up if I microwave a damp towel. This cannot go on.

2:28pm
The cold has addled my brain today and I am mostly without words. That being said, here's something annoying. For a certain product we transfer people over to a different department, we're supposed to do a warm transfer, which means that we introduce the two and then bow out. So the full timers have full liberty to bounce people that just need to have their information taken to the temps. However, once they establish that they are this certain product, how hard would it be to take them over to the other department themselves instead of bouncing them to us, and then having us bounce them out to the department they need to go to. Not only is it annoying for me, but the caller then has to be transferred twice, instead of directly where they need to go. And it's not like the full-timers don't have time to make the warm transfer, there are no calls in queue today, they just don't want to. Thanks guys.

3:09pm
Not having homework is about this coolest thing ever. You toil at some mindless task all day, make money while doing it, and when you come home, that time is yours. After 5pm (6pm for me), you're free. Weekends are your own. And you don't have to worry about what you left at your job, it'll be waiting for you the next morning or Monday.

4:29
Texas Town (goes completely crazy) and Adopts Corporate Name

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home