Friday, January 27, 2006

9:08am
Like whoa - reposted comment from AmericaBlog
Sources close to the sources tell me

1. Articles of Impeachment on Tuesday, just before State of the Union;

2. New Abu Ghraib photos go public in Europe over weekend; and

3. Fillibuster Friday.

I stick by my earlier prediction - Bush out of White House by May 1st.
No Excuses | 01.25.06 - 9:09 pm | #

9:29am

I really have little interest in being here today. Like, none. And I really don't have to care because they're getting rid of me anyway next week. Thus, I'm going to sit here, do as little work as possible, and continue to draw a paycheck.

10:44am
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross." -- Sinclair Lewis and he'll be anointed by the Supreme Court of the United States, and protected by the United States Secret Service Uniformed Division.

Speaking of my new book, I think it comes today - along with my boxing gloves. Hurray!

11:16am
I really hate when I have my email open, but minimized and a (1) pops up to alert me that I have an unread message. I maximize the window to behold the email from my friend filled with wit and humor - only to find that the Democrats want something or a lame ass law school wants to send me to school for free. It is such, a disappointment.

11:45am
Have you taken the Political Compass Test?
-5.88 Left/Right
-4.31 Libertarian/Authoritarian
Comment me your results

1:22pm
So the military has booted 10,000 servicemen under the Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy - nearly 500 of them sorely needed, highly trained medical personnel. Good job guys! Let's kick out all of the doctors...and just what is wrong with gays in the military? nothing. should the military care? no. as the great bill hicks once said: "anyone dumb enough in the military, should be allowed in, end of fucking story."

1:35pm
Man with a plan - i have to say that I laughed out loud when I read this

1:58pm
Wow. I'm a big lame-o today with updating. There's nothing particularly interesting going on, and I really just want to go to my house, pick up my gloves, beat the shit out of Jen, have her beat the shit out of me, shower (or not), see Jessica (in from DC), eat dinner, go to bed, wake up, go to work, work work work, off for the weekend! yay! but, i've got about three hours and two minutes before that can happen. boo.

3:09pm
How depressing, the dems lost their third vote to alito.

3:47pm
But Kerry calls for fillibuster...

4:10pm
ooooh...I'm all nervous and jittery.

5:00pm
Oh, and Hamas won big in the Palestinian elections.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roko said...

Quoting FARK, "Senator Kerry calls for Alito filibuster. Senator Kennedy calls for the bartender."

In other news, I've apparently become more of a moderate:
+8.13 Left/Right
-3.38 Libertarian/Authoritarian
Either that, or their scoring is off on the L/A scale, as I still consider myself a minarchist in practice, and an anarcho-capitolist at heart.

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home